The perfect combination of superior performance, ultra high density and unmatched accessibility - all packaged in sleek, modern 1U & 4U enclosures that manage fibre cabling like never before.
LightStack Ultra High Density Fibre Enclosures Benefits
- Ultra High Density
- Up to 144 fibres (LC interface) and 864 fibers (MTP interface) within 1U.
- Unmatched Accessability
- Enclosures can be stacked repeatedly and maintain full accessibility due to rear sliding bottom tray. Accessability can be further optimized using Siemon’s LC BladePatch.
- For Advanced Data Centres
- Designed for advanced data centers, network and storage area environments, while providing a seamless migration to 40 and 100 gigabit applications.
- Jumper Capacity
- Industry leading horizontal cable management capacity. Designed to work with both uni-tube and mini-zip jumpers.
- Jumper Management
- Horizontal cable managers have a hinged cover that swings open for easy access to all jumpers during initial install and subsequent MAC work.
- Innovative Labeling
- Label holder utilizing an excel template for ease of use - both laser printing and secondary adhesive labels can be used.
- Molded magnetic hinged door with enhanced graphics.
- Strain Relief
- Swivel tie down allows for simplistic approach for anchoring trunks and eliminating pinch points.
- LC Pass Through
- LC adapter plate option - 144 fibres in 1U.
|Insertion Loss (dB)||Return Loss (dB)||Insertion Loss (dB)||Return Loss (dB)|
|MTP to LC Module||0.35||30||1||60|
Reference Siemon’s whitepaper titled: "The Need for Low-Loss Multifiber Connectivity in Today's Data Center" for information and guidance on design options, channel models and distances for 10, 40, 100Gb Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications.