LightBow™Fiber Termination System
- The cost-effective mechanical splice termination system that cuts field termination in half
- Enhanced performance and reliability of LC/SC multimode and singlemode fiber terminations
Check out the World-Record
11.43-second LightBow termination!
- Unsurpassed Termination Speed - Perform more high-performance fiber terminations in less time with lightweight, ergonomic, easy-to-use tool
- Single-Step Termination - Low-cost patent-pending LightBow tool combines splice activation and crimp into a single robust process
- Universal LC/SC Capability - Supports LC and SC multimode and singlemode connector types with no time-consuming changeover
- Superior End Face Protection - Connector dust cap remains in place throughout termination, protecting performance-critical connector end face
- Eliminates Air Gaps - Bow feature maintains proper pressure of fiber ends during termination to eliminate air gaps
- More Reliable Connections - Built-in verification window on connectors with the ability to adjust or reterminate connectors
- LightBow Termination Kit - Convenient carrying case with everything required for termination, including patent-pending termination tool, high precision cleaver and 0.5mW VFL
Fiber LightBow Features
- Reduced Risk of Contamination All termination steps completed with dust cap in place
- Maximum Reliability Bow feature maintains proper pressure of fiber ends to eliminate air gaps during termination
- Ergonomic Tool can be used in handheld or table-top position with non-slip rubber feet
- Universal LC/SC Compatibility Tool terminates both LC and SC connectors with no time-consuming changeover
- Factory Assembled LightBow connectors ship factory-assembled, eliminating time-consuming field assembly of inner and outer connector bodies.
- Quality Performance Termination combines splicing and crimping in a single step, eliminating handling that can impact integrity.
- VFL Verification Window Built-in window in the connector body is used with the 0.5mW output power, Laser Class 1 VFL to verify a good termination. Connector can be adjusted or reterminated if needed.
8am-6:30pm EST (»Worldwide)